Long Island News
Man killed at LI commercial laundry
BAY SHORE, N.Y. (WABC) -- Suffolk County Police Homicide Squad detectives are investigating an industrial incident that killed a Brentwood man Saturday.
Milton Anzora, 24, an employee at Prestige Commercial Laundry Services, located at 81 Saxon Ave. in Bay Shore, was checking the shuttle, a conveyer belt-like apparatus, when he was crushed by the equipment at 5:47 p.m.
Anzora, of 41 Montauk Ave., was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is continuing.
The United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration were notified.
long island, bay shore, long island news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement 49 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded 27 min ago
- NYC Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty retiring 8 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
27 min ago
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in...
49 min ago