Long Island News
Bus stop kidnapper in Kings Point arrested
KINGS POINT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Nassau County Police say the suspect in the Kings Point bus stop abduction has been arrested.
No other details on the arrest are available at this time.
Police say the 38-year-old victim was waiting for the bus on last Monday evening when a suspect got out of his car and forced the woman into the vehicle by showing a handgun on his left hip.
While the suspect drove around the area, he attempted to force the victim into sexual contact before releasing her a short time later.
long island, kings point, kidnapping, long island news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case 59 min ago
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 45 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 8 min ago
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures