Long Island News
Bus stop kidnapper in Kings Point arrested
KINGS POINT, N.Y. (WABC) -- Nassau County Police say the suspect in the Kings Point bus stop abduction has been arrested.
No other details on the arrest are available at this time.
Police say the 38-year-old victim was waiting for the bus on last Monday evening when a suspect got out of his car and forced the woman into the vehicle by showing a handgun on his left hip.
While the suspect drove around the area, he attempted to force the victim into sexual contact before releasing her a short time later.
long island, kings point, kidnapping, long island news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 43 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 15 min ago
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
43 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on...
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos