Long Island News
Woman injured in Suffolk County hit and run
YAPHANK (WABC) -- Police in Suffolk County are looking for a hit and run driver.
A 20-year-old woman was walking across Caroline Street off Granny Road in Yaphank around midnight.
Police say a silver Saturn driven by a man hit her, and then sped off.
The woman suffered injuries, but they were not described as life threatening.
No additional details have been released.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, yaphank, accident, hit and run accident, long island news
- FDNY divers search after report of 2 through ice 6 min ago
- Gunman dead in shooting at Colorado high school 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday 52 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013 10 min ago
- New York City issues snow alert 23 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 29 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says
- Mom of Newtown victim recalls that painful day 15 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 21 min ago
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday
52 min ago