Long Island News
LI teen seriously injured after hit-and-run
BALDWIN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Nassau County are investigating a hit and run that injured a teenager.
A 17-year-old boy is in serious condition after he was hit while crossing the street late Friday night in Baldwin.
Police say he was crossing Grand Avenue at Seaman Avenue when the driver of a silver four door sedan hit him.
The driver didn't slow down or stop.
The car continued southbound on Grand Avenue.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hit and run accident, baldwin, long island news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
10 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos