Long Island News
LI teen seriously injured after hit-and-run
BALDWIN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Nassau County are investigating a hit and run that injured a teenager.
A 17-year-old boy is in serious condition after he was hit while crossing the street late Friday night in Baldwin.
Police say he was crossing Grand Avenue at Seaman Avenue when the driver of a silver four door sedan hit him.
The driver didn't slow down or stop.
The car continued southbound on Grand Avenue.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hit and run accident, baldwin, long island news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 43 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 50 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos