Long Island News
LI teen seriously injured after hit-and-run
BALDWIN, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Nassau County are investigating a hit and run that injured a teenager.
A 17-year-old boy is in serious condition after he was hit while crossing the street late Friday night in Baldwin.
Police say he was crossing Grand Avenue at Seaman Avenue when the driver of a silver four door sedan hit him.
The driver didn't slow down or stop.
The car continued southbound on Grand Avenue.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hit and run accident, baldwin, long island news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees