Long Island News
Swastika scrawled on LI home
SEA CLIFF, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police are investigating after a swastika was found drawn on a Long Island woman's garage door.
It happened in Sea Cliff sometime between 5 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday.
According to detectives, the 63-year-old woman who lives on Glen Avenue discovered a swastika drawn in black marker on a panel of her garage door.
The swastika was approximately five inches by five inches.
Detectives ask anyone with information regarding this crime to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hate crime, hate crime investigation, long island news
- Bronx fire leaves 2 dead, 3 firefighters hurt 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 30 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
30 min ago