Long Island News
Swastika scrawled on LI home
SEA CLIFF, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police are investigating after a swastika was found drawn on a Long Island woman's garage door.
It happened in Sea Cliff sometime between 5 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday.
According to detectives, the 63-year-old woman who lives on Glen Avenue discovered a swastika drawn in black marker on a panel of her garage door.
The swastika was approximately five inches by five inches.
Detectives ask anyone with information regarding this crime to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hate crime, hate crime investigation, long island news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
30 min ago