Long Island News
Doctor of LI pharmacy killer under investigation
GREAT NECK (WABC) -- A Long Island doctor who supplied thousands of pain pills to Medford pharmacy killer David Laffer and his wife is now under federal investigation.
Laffer murdered four people inside Haven Drugs in order to steal cash and thousands of prescription drugs.
Newsday reports that federal agents have informed Dr. Eric Jacobson, who works out of Great Neck, that they are looking into his practice and the overdose deaths of at least two patients.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, great neck, medford, murder, long island news
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing...
49 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos