Long Island News
Doctor of LI pharmacy killer under investigation
GREAT NECK (WABC) -- A Long Island doctor who supplied thousands of pain pills to Medford pharmacy killer David Laffer and his wife is now under federal investigation.
Laffer murdered four people inside Haven Drugs in order to steal cash and thousands of prescription drugs.
Newsday reports that federal agents have informed Dr. Eric Jacobson, who works out of Great Neck, that they are looking into his practice and the overdose deaths of at least two patients.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, great neck, medford, murder, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 33 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act