Long Island News
1 dead when car crashes into LI business
NEW HYDE PARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a fatal crash on Long Island Tuesday morning.
A driver was killed when an out-of-control car crashed into the side of a business in New Hyde Park.
It happened at Jericho Turnpike and South 18th Street at about 8:45 a.m.
The car crashed off the side of the building and came to rest in the road.
There was minor damage to the building.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, new hyde park, accident, long island news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 16 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- LI counterfeit health and beauty products ring busted 5 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 27 min ago
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos