Long Island News
1 dead when car crashes into LI business
NEW HYDE PARK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a fatal crash on Long Island Tuesday morning.
A driver was killed when an out-of-control car crashed into the side of a business in New Hyde Park.
It happened at Jericho Turnpike and South 18th Street at about 8:45 a.m.
The car crashed off the side of the building and came to rest in the road.
There was minor damage to the building.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, new hyde park, accident, long island news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos