Long Island News
Man arrested for burglarized prescription, forgery
NESCONSET, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police on Long Island busted a man for allegedly burglarizing a doctor's office and then trying to fill a forged prescription.
He was taken into custody in Suffolk County at a CVS store in Nesconset.
Police say 41-year-old Andre Machate tried to fill a forged prescription at two pharmacies.
They say he had a blank prescription pad that was stolen from a doctor's office last November.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, burglary, prescription drugs, long island news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 8 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams