Long Island News
Man arrested for burglarized prescription, forgery
NESCONSET, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police on Long Island busted a man for allegedly burglarizing a doctor's office and then trying to fill a forged prescription.
He was taken into custody in Suffolk County at a CVS store in Nesconset.
Police say 41-year-old Andre Machate tried to fill a forged prescription at two pharmacies.
They say he had a blank prescription pad that was stolen from a doctor's office last November.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, burglary, prescription drugs, long island news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013