Long Island News
Wrong-way driver charged with DUI on Long Island
A Long Island man is facing DWI charges after police say he drove the wrong way on a highway and caused two accidents.
Luis Quintanilla, 40, was arrested Saturday night.
First, police say he rear-ended a car in Central Islip.
Then, he allegedly drove the wrong way on the Southern State Parkway, hitting a car head-on.
No one suffered any life-threatening injuries.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, central islip, drunk driving, wrong way driver, long island news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 37 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos