Long Island News
Long Island man arrested for DWI with kids in car
HUNTINGTON STATION (WABC) -- A Long Island man is faces felony charges of DWI and child endangerment under Leandra's Law.
Suffolk County police say they stopped 25-year-old Aaron Tarkin for driving erratically in Huntington Station Tuesday.
A 5-year-old boy and an 8-year-old boy were in the car.
The officer believed Tarkin was drunk and arrested him.
The boys were reportedly the sons of a friend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, drunk driving, leandra's law, long island news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 35 min ago
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos