Long Island News
12 bags of animal parts found on Long Island
DEER PARK, N.Y. (WABC) -- Authorities on Long Island are trying to figure out who left a dozen bags of animal parts in Deer Park.
Workers for the town of Babylon were cleaning along Long Island Avenue, near Executive Drive between Commack Road and the Deer Park train station when they made the startling discovery.
They found 12 garbage bags filled with the body parts of goats, chickens and roosters.
The Suffolk County SPCA is asking anyone with information on this crime to contact them.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, deer park, long island news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 2 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
9 min ago