Long Island News
Man charged with vandalizing buildings
WEST ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is facing vandalism charges after he allegedly spray painted several buildings and street signs.
Police say 21-year-old Jeffrey Bohman was caught in the act at an Ace Hardware in West Islip Wednesday morning.
He is also facing a marijuana possession charge.
Authorities say Bohman also vandalized properties in Bay Shore over the past year and defaced a railroad overpass in Stony Brook.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, west islip, bay shore, stony brook, vandalism, long island news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China 57 min ago
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
31 min ago