Long Island News
Firefighters injured in North Bay Shore fire
NORTH BAY SHORE (WABC) -- A devastating fire on Long Island destroyed a home and sent firefighters to the hospital.
Flames tore through the home early this morning in North Bay Shore in Suffolk County.
The house is located on the 11-hundred block of Brookdale Avenue.
Two firefighters suffered minor injuries.
They treated at the hospital and released.
No one in the home was injured.
Suffolk Police Arson Squad is investigating the cause of the fire.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, north bay shore, fire, firefighter injured, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
55 min ago