Long Island News
Man accused of touching himself in Hofstra library
UNIONDALE (WABC) -- A 70-year-old man is in court on Long Island to face public lewdness charges.
Public safety officers say Wildermuth sat behind a female student while touching himself.
Wildermuth was banned from the library more than a decade ago after he grabbed a young woman.
And in 2009, police said Wildermuth entered the college library and grabbed and squeezed a female victim on the buttocks.
Wildermuth is charged with two counts of Burglary 3rd Degree, Forcible Touching and Public Lewdness.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, uniondale, arrest, long island news
- School bus overturns in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 13 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 32 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 58 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 10 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 41 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 14 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident 8 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
32 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
41 min ago