Long Island News
Mom arrested, child hurt in drunk driving crash
Friday, March 30, 2012
BAYPORT (WABC) -- A mother on Long Island is facing aggravated drunk driving charges in a crash that injured her 5-year-old child.
The unidentified child was treated for minor injuries and is in the custody of another family member.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
long island, drunk driving, arrest, long island news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 26 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- Photos: Scared Santa
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 51 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos