Long Island News
Weapons, stolen electronics found in during drug raid
SELDEN (WABC) -- A drug investigation led to weapons and theft charges against two men on Long Island.
Police say officers were executing a search warrant for the home of two suspected drug dealers in Selden when they found weapons, including a sawed-off shotgun, and $2,600 worth of stolen electronics.
The suspects, 55-year-old Robert Lynch and 52-year-old Thomas Reilly, were taken into custody.
Lynch was charged with criminal possession of stolen property and multiple counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Reilly was charged with criminal possession of a weapon and criminal contempt.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, selden, theft, long island news
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela 16 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- Yankees open to Brett Gardner trade 57 min ago
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- US vet, 85, back home after detained in North Korea
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary