Long Island News
Weapons, stolen electronics found in during drug raid
SELDEN (WABC) -- A drug investigation led to weapons and theft charges against two men on Long Island.
Police say officers were executing a search warrant for the home of two suspected drug dealers in Selden when they found weapons, including a sawed-off shotgun, and $2,600 worth of stolen electronics.
The suspects, 55-year-old Robert Lynch and 52-year-old Thomas Reilly, were taken into custody.
Lynch was charged with criminal possession of stolen property and multiple counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Reilly was charged with criminal possession of a weapon and criminal contempt.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, selden, theft, long island news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro-North: train outage expected for days 20 min ago
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Sunday's Yankees vs. Jays game postponed due to weather
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- 3 in custody in connection to Yonkers man's death
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- President Obama gives speech to Morehouse graduates
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers