Long Island News
3 arrested in Domino's delivery man robbery
STONY BROOK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have arrested three teens in the robbery of a Domino's pizza delivery man.
Then they stole cash and three pizzas.
Police arrested 19-year-old Raymond Tomasicchio, 17-year-old Abhishek Sathiakumar and 18-year-old Thomas Hynes.
Tomasicchio and Sathiakumar were arrested on April 23 and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip. Hynes was arrested Tuesday evening and is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on April 25.
The victim, who works at the Domino's Pizza on North County Road, was not injured.
All three suspects are charged with first-degree robbery.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, stony brook, robbery, long island news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 34 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion 17 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion 30 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas