Long Island News
2 Long Island men charged with robbing Radio Shack
MERRICK (WABC) -- Two Long Island men are charged in the armed robbery of an electronics store in Merrick.
Police say 19-year-old Samuel Johnson and 21-year-old Jody Odonoghue, both of Bay Shore, allegedly showed off a gun and stole items from the Radio Shack on Sunrise Highway Saturday morning.
During the robbery, police say they briefly held an employee and a customer in a back room.
Police caught up with them as they were fleeing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, merrick, bay shore, robbery, long island news
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 55 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 56 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 17 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 4 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
6 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos