Long Island News
Father of family owned pizza shop charged with selling drugs
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- The father of a family who owns a resataurant is accused of selling drugs inside a popular Suffolk County pizzeria.
Police say 50-year-old Francesco Miceli, of Rockville Centre, was arrested at the conclusion of a three-month investigation into the illegal sale of prescription drugs at Miceli Brothers Pizzeria and Restaurant.
At approximately 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, detectives and police officers executing a search warrant entered the restaurant, located at 1030 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon, and arrested Miceli.
Police say Miceli, who on numerous occasions sold quantities of illegal Oxycodone hydrochloride pills to an undercover police agent, was charged with seven counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, west babylon, drug arrest, long island news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged 30 min ago
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 12 min ago
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 9 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 53 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing 23 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Third grader hit and killed by truck,...
30 min ago