Long Island News
Student suspended after making anti-bullying video
LONGWOOD (WABC) -- A Long Island high school student has been suspended over an anti-bullying video she created.
Longwood High School freshman Jessica Barba posted the 6-minute video on YouTube last week.
It's about a fictional teen who commits suicide after getting bullied.
A parent and a school official apparently didn't know the video was a work of fiction.
It's not clear why Barba was suspended.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bullying, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 44 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 11 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 8 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- Brooklyn family desperately searching for...
43 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
27 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage...
38 min ago