Long Island News
Long Island man accused of impersonating ICE agent
PORT JEFFERSON STATION -- A Long Island man has been arrested on charges that he impersonated a federal law enforcement officer after pulling over a 19-year-old driver following a road rage incident.
Police say 39-year-old David Bradley stopped the motorist in Port Jefferson Station on Sunday. Police say he activated his emergency lights and identified himself as a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent.
Police say Bradley handcuffed the motorist and took him to his home in Port Jefferson Station, then took the handcuffs off after about five minutes and returned the 19-year-old to his vehicle.
Bradley was later arrested on charges including unlawful imprisonment after he showed up at a police precinct on Monday to complain about the road rage incident. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, port jefferson, long island news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating 48 min ago
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
24 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos