Long Island News
Vehicles vandalized near LIRR station
VALLEY STREAM (WABC) -- More than a dozen cars were vandalized in Valley Stream near the LIRR Gibson station overnight.
Owners discovered the damaged cars as they went to start their vehicles on Friday morning.
The vandalized vehicles, between 12 and 18 cars, were in parking lots and on local streets.
Police believe the cars were broken into sometime after 6:00 Thursday evening.
Items were taken from at least of the vehicles.
No arrests have been made.
Police will increase patrols in Valley Stream this weekend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, valley stream, vandalism, long island news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida 6 min ago
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant 8 min ago
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers