Long Island News
Fire burns through Central Islip condo complex
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A fire burned at a condo complex at 65 Feller Drive in Central Islip on Tuesday night.
The fire started around 8:45 p.m. and was placed under control just before 11 p.m.
Ten different fire departments responded to the scene.
Two injured firefighters were sent to Stony Brook Hospital. In addition, one injured civilian went to Southside Hospital.
The injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, fire, central islip, long island news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members 3 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 17 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 32 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos