Long Island News
Fire burns through Central Islip condo complex
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A fire burned at a condo complex at 65 Feller Drive in Central Islip on Tuesday night.
The fire started around 8:45 p.m. and was placed under control just before 11 p.m.
Ten different fire departments responded to the scene.
Two injured firefighters were sent to Stony Brook Hospital. In addition, one injured civilian went to Southside Hospital.
The injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, fire, central islip, long island news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 15 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 11 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House 38 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees