Long Island News
Fire burns through Central Islip condo complex
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A fire burned at a condo complex at 65 Feller Drive in Central Islip on Tuesday night.
The fire started around 8:45 p.m. and was placed under control just before 11 p.m.
Ten different fire departments responded to the scene.
Two injured firefighters were sent to Stony Brook Hospital. In addition, one injured civilian went to Southside Hospital.
The injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, fire, central islip, long island news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos