Long Island News
Man nabbed after returning to scene of previous crimes
SYOSSET (WABC) -- Police on Long Island say a New York City man returned to the scene of his crimes to commit another one.
Authorities say 49-year-old Thomas Cronin, of the Bronx, was arrested Tuesday afternoon in Syosset.
He allegedly stole $140 from a pharmacy cash register and confronted a witness as the tried to run away.
Cronin is also charged with smashing windows and grabbing cash from a shoe repair shop and barber shop in Syosset back in September.
Cronin is charged with third-degree robbery and two counts of third-degree burglary.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, syosset, robbery, burglary, long island news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos