Long Island News
Man nabbed after returning to scene of previous crimes
SYOSSET (WABC) -- Police on Long Island say a New York City man returned to the scene of his crimes to commit another one.
Authorities say 49-year-old Thomas Cronin, of the Bronx, was arrested Tuesday afternoon in Syosset.
He allegedly stole $140 from a pharmacy cash register and confronted a witness as the tried to run away.
Cronin is also charged with smashing windows and grabbing cash from a shoe repair shop and barber shop in Syosset back in September.
Cronin is charged with third-degree robbery and two counts of third-degree burglary.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, syosset, robbery, burglary, long island news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ