Long Island News
Teen gets summons for underage drinking party
COPIAGE -- A Long Island man has been issued a summons for allegedly hosting an underage drinking party at his home.
Suffolk County police say when they arrived at the Copaige home around 10:15 p.m. Sunday, they found about 100 to 150 minors drinking alcohol.
Police issued a summons to 18-year-old Thomas Ripp for violating the Suffolk County Social Host Law.
He is set to appear in court on October 17.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, underage drinking, long island news
- Newark bus crash leaves 9 hurt, 1 critically 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark 17 min ago
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
2 min ago