Long Island News
Teen gets summons for underage drinking party
COPIAGE -- A Long Island man has been issued a summons for allegedly hosting an underage drinking party at his home.
Suffolk County police say when they arrived at the Copaige home around 10:15 p.m. Sunday, they found about 100 to 150 minors drinking alcohol.
Police issued a summons to 18-year-old Thomas Ripp for violating the Suffolk County Social Host Law.
He is set to appear in court on October 17.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, underage drinking, long island news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 18 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 52 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 36 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 35 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 33 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 52 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
52 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
33 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
18 min ago