Long Island News
Lindenhust man arrested for sexting 13-year-old girl
MASSAPEQUA, NY (WABC) -- Nassau County police arrested a Lindenhurst man in Massapequa Saturday night for allegedly sexting with a 13-year-old girl.
According to detectives, on August 9th, 25-year-old Rashid M. Aziz began speaking to the victim in the Sunrise Mall.
They say Aziz gave the victim a cigarette and forcibly restrained her arms and then kissed her as she protested.
Later that same day the Aziz, through text messages, convinced the victim to send sexually explicit photographs of her to his cell phone. Aziz then sent a sexually explicit photo of himself to her.
Aziz is charged with Disseminating Indecent Material to a Minor, Possession of an Obscene Sexual Performance By a Child, Unlawful Imprisonment, Forcible Touching and three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, nassau county, massapequa, lindenhurst, sexting, long island news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97