Long Island News
Lindenhust man arrested for sexting 13-year-old girl
MASSAPEQUA, NY (WABC) -- Nassau County police arrested a Lindenhurst man in Massapequa Saturday night for allegedly sexting with a 13-year-old girl.
According to detectives, on August 9th, 25-year-old Rashid M. Aziz began speaking to the victim in the Sunrise Mall.
They say Aziz gave the victim a cigarette and forcibly restrained her arms and then kissed her as she protested.
Later that same day the Aziz, through text messages, convinced the victim to send sexually explicit photographs of her to his cell phone. Aziz then sent a sexually explicit photo of himself to her.
Aziz is charged with Disseminating Indecent Material to a Minor, Possession of an Obscene Sexual Performance By a Child, Unlawful Imprisonment, Forcible Touching and three counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, nassau county, massapequa, lindenhurst, sexting, long island news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos