Long Island News
Vigil held for boy killed in house explosion
BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A community on Long Island came together to remember a baby boy killed in a house explosion one week ago.
Neighbors came out to comfort the parents of Raquan Palmer at a candle light vigil in Brentwood outside where the family's rented home once stood.
The 18-month-old was killed when the house suddenly blew apart.
Investigators believe the blast was caused by a propane leak in the basement.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, explosion, brentwood, child death, long island news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 11 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 14 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 15 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 50 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
15 min ago