Long Island News
Vigil held for boy killed in house explosion
BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A community on Long Island came together to remember a baby boy killed in a house explosion one week ago.
Neighbors came out to comfort the parents of Raquan Palmer at a candle light vigil in Brentwood outside where the family's rented home once stood.
The 18-month-old was killed when the house suddenly blew apart.
Investigators believe the blast was caused by a propane leak in the basement.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, explosion, brentwood, child death, long island news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break repaired
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 39 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 18 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 41 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 13 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
18 min ago
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos