Long Island News
Police make arrest in Nassau County robbery spree
HEMPSTEAD (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have arrested a man they describe as a serial robbery.
Authorities say Brian Joseph, of Hempstead, robbed at least eight Nassau County businesses since February.
In each case, investigators say he threatened the clerk with a knife and demanded cash.
He is facing robbery and weapons charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hempstead, robbery, long island news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen