Long Island News
Long Island man arrested twice in same day
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man has one arraignment scheduled after being arrested on two separate occasions Thursday.
Suffolk County police pulled over 39-year-old Eduardo Morales in Central Islip for driving an unregistered vehicle and arrested him for having a suspended license.
About three hours later, he was pulled over in the same car for talking on a cell phone.
He was arrested again when he presented his bail receipt as his identification.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, suffolk county, central islip, arrest, long island news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
46 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
9 min ago