Long Island News
Long Island man arrested twice in same day
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man has one arraignment scheduled after being arrested on two separate occasions Thursday.
Suffolk County police pulled over 39-year-old Eduardo Morales in Central Islip for driving an unregistered vehicle and arrested him for having a suspended license.
About three hours later, he was pulled over in the same car for talking on a cell phone.
He was arrested again when he presented his bail receipt as his identification.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, suffolk county, central islip, arrest, long island news
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead 37 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg 23 min ago
- Bratton visits Sharpton at National Action Network 6 min ago
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
37 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
48 min ago