Long Island News
2 arrested for allegedly installing skimming device
LYNBROOK (WABC) -- Two men on Long Island are under arrest, accused of trying to steal people's bank information.
Police say 36-year-old Dorel Sabo and 40-year-old Dan Rus were seen installing a skimming device on an HSBC ATM in just before 1:20 p.m. Sunday in Lynbrook.
Skimming devices are used to gain personal information from ATMs.
The men are being charged with criminal possession of forgery devices.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- Bratton joins Sharpton at rally in Harlem 20 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 58 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
58 min ago