Long Island News
Man charged with burglaries during power outage
WYANDANCH (WABC) -- Police say a Long Island man is charged with burglarizing a home and two businesses during the storm-related power outage.
Suffolk County police said Wednesday that 21-year-old Antron McCloud is accused of breaking into the home, a gas station and a drug store in Wyandanch. He's also charged with burglarizing four other businesses before the storm.
McCloud was awaiting a court appearance Wednesday in Central Islip. The name of his attorney was not immediately known.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 12 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton? 13 min ago
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner 22 min ago
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages 27 min ago
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos