Long Island News
3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in Massapequa
MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. -- Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.
Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.
The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.
The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.
The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, massapequa, carbon monoxide, long island news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos