Long Island News
3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in Massapequa
MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. -- Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.
Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.
The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.
The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.
The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, massapequa, carbon monoxide, long island news
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 48 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 30 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday 28 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick...
48 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos