Long Island News
Long Island woman fatally stabbed; Ex-boyfriend in custody
EAST PATCHOGUE (WABC) -- A 20-year-old Long Island woman is dead after police say she was stabbed multiple times late Tuesday.
The woman, identified as Jasmine Davis, was discovered on Brookhaven Avenue in East Patchogue around 11 p.m.
She was rushed to Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Police say her 18-year-old ex-boyfriend was taken into custody at the scene and is charged with second-degree murder.
It was unknown what lead to the stabbing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, patchogue, stabbing, long island news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn 11 min ago
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit 30 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million