Long Island News
Teen seriously injured in Medford accident
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- A teenager was seriously hurt after being struck by a car on Long Island.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday in Medford.
Police say 14-year-old Christian Libby was hit along Patchogue Yaphank Road.
He suffered a broken leg.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, pedestrian struck, medford, long island news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 30 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 28 min ago
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 28 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
29 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
28 min ago