Long Island News
Long Island boy, 13, accused of making threats
WESTBURY -- Police say a Long Island teenager has been arrested for allegedly sending threatening messages to two 13-year-old girls.
The 13-year-old boy was charged with making a terrorist threat.
According to Newsday, police said the boy logged onto a friend's Facebook account and set the messages on Dec.14-15.
Police say he felt the girls were bullying him.
The youth is scheduled to be arraigned in family court on Tuesday. His name was withheld because of his age.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, westbury, long island news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Water line floods three Midtown building basements 25 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on 27 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 41 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school 8 min ago
- Water line floods three Midtown building...
25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos