Long Island News
Long Island boy, 13, accused of making threats
WESTBURY -- Police say a Long Island teenager has been arrested for allegedly sending threatening messages to two 13-year-old girls.
The 13-year-old boy was charged with making a terrorist threat.
According to Newsday, police said the boy logged onto a friend's Facebook account and set the messages on Dec.14-15.
Police say he felt the girls were bullying him.
The youth is scheduled to be arraigned in family court on Tuesday. His name was withheld because of his age.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, westbury, long island news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse