Long Island News
Long Island boy, 13, accused of making threats
WESTBURY -- Police say a Long Island teenager has been arrested for allegedly sending threatening messages to two 13-year-old girls.
The 13-year-old boy was charged with making a terrorist threat.
According to Newsday, police said the boy logged onto a friend's Facebook account and set the messages on Dec.14-15.
Police say he felt the girls were bullying him.
The youth is scheduled to be arraigned in family court on Tuesday. His name was withheld because of his age.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, westbury, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act