Long Island News
Man charged in Franklin Square bank robbery
FRANKLIN SQUARE -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for allegedly robbing a bank on Long Island.
Nassau County police say Enley Ball of Tobyhanna, Pa., entered a TD Bank in Franklin Square on Thursday, displayed a handgun and demanded money.
They say the 33-year-old suspect then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police arrested him a short time later.
Ball was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bank robbery, long island news
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations 8 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament 38 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos