Long Island News
Man charged in Franklin Square bank robbery
FRANKLIN SQUARE -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for allegedly robbing a bank on Long Island.
Nassau County police say Enley Ball of Tobyhanna, Pa., entered a TD Bank in Franklin Square on Thursday, displayed a handgun and demanded money.
They say the 33-year-old suspect then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police arrested him a short time later.
Ball was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bank robbery, long island news
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 40 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for missing...
16 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos