Long Island News
Man charged in Franklin Square bank robbery
FRANKLIN SQUARE -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested for allegedly robbing a bank on Long Island.
Nassau County police say Enley Ball of Tobyhanna, Pa., entered a TD Bank in Franklin Square on Thursday, displayed a handgun and demanded money.
They say the 33-year-old suspect then fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
Police arrested him a short time later.
Ball was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon.
It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bank robbery, long island news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013