Long Island News
Expanded bus service for Long Island commuters
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Commuters on Long Island have new options beginning Sunday, with service changes for Nassau County buses.
Nassau Inter-County Express, or 'NICE', is adding service to new areas and adding buses to existing routes.
Some departure times will change and some routes will be restructured.
NICE is also offering better Long Island Railroad connections for commuters.
The company says the changes are designed to improve overall system performance.
For more information on the changes, click here: http://www.nicebus.com/Passenger_Information/dec30Schedulechanges/index.html
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bus, commuting, long island news
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 48 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado 31 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack 15 min ago
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Anthony Weiner launches NYC mayoral bid
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
48 min ago
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma...
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos