Long Island News
Expanded bus service for Long Island commuters
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Commuters on Long Island have new options beginning Sunday, with service changes for Nassau County buses.
Nassau Inter-County Express, or 'NICE', is adding service to new areas and adding buses to existing routes.
Some departure times will change and some routes will be restructured.
NICE is also offering better Long Island Railroad connections for commuters.
The company says the changes are designed to improve overall system performance.
For more information on the changes, click here: http://www.nicebus.com/Passenger_Information/dec30Schedulechanges/index.html
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bus, commuting, long island news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 4 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations 45 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 1 min ago
- Jet stowaway spent hours undetected before flight 40 min ago
- NYC among 15 cities being considered for 2016 DNC 21 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos