Long Island News
Expanded bus service for Long Island commuters
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Commuters on Long Island have new options beginning Sunday, with service changes for Nassau County buses.
Nassau Inter-County Express, or 'NICE', is adding service to new areas and adding buses to existing routes.
Some departure times will change and some routes will be restructured.
NICE is also offering better Long Island Railroad connections for commuters.
The company says the changes are designed to improve overall system performance.
For more information on the changes, click here: http://www.nicebus.com/Passenger_Information/dec30Schedulechanges/index.html
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, bus, commuting, long island news
- Gunman dead in shotoing at Colorado high school 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday 23 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- New York City issues snow alert 19 min ago
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 7 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says 45 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
23 min ago