Long Island News
Man charged with DWI, possession of stun gun
EAST MEADOW -- A Long Island man has been charged with DWI and possessing a stun gun that looked like a cell phone.
Nassau County police say Hugh Murray of Levittown was arrested after he was spotted weaving in and out of traffic in his BMW on New Year's Day in East Meadow.
After pulling him over, police said they found he was drunk. They said they also found a stun gun shaped like a cell phone in his jacket pocket.
Murray was charged with DWI and criminal possession of a weapon.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, east meadow, drunk driving, long island news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 6 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond 56 min ago
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 19 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas