Long Island News
2 men accused of skimming $14,000 from ATMs
GREAT NECK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have nabbed a pair of men they say were behind an ATM skimming scam.
The suspects are accused of using so-called skimming and other devices to steal nearly $14,000 from TD Bank ATMs across the Tri-State area.
The two men are facing grand larceny and other charges.
They were caught in Great Neck on Sunday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, great neck, long island news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case 14 min ago
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire 1 min ago
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos