Long Island News
2 men accused of skimming $14,000 from ATMs
GREAT NECK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have nabbed a pair of men they say were behind an ATM skimming scam.
The suspects are accused of using so-called skimming and other devices to steal nearly $14,000 from TD Bank ATMs across the Tri-State area.
The two men are facing grand larceny and other charges.
They were caught in Great Neck on Sunday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, great neck, long island news
- Winter Weather Advisory 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial 44 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City 15 min ago
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform 29 min ago
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
15 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory
16 min ago