Long Island News
Unruly customer leaves restaurant employee bloodied
HICKSVILLE (WABC) -- An unruly customer left a restaurant employee bloodied and blinded on Long Island Monday night.
Police say Premaras Selvaratnam hit an employee over the head with a bar stool at the Copper Wok restaurant in Hicksville, opening gashes to the victim's head and causing vision loss in one eye.
The victim was treated at the hospital.
Selvaratnam will be arraigned Tuesday in Hempstead.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hicksville, long island news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
14 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos