Long Island News
Teen accused of tweeting bomb threat
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Long Island teenager is accused of tweeting a bomb threat against a rival school.
The tweet targeted Kings Park High School.
It prompted officials to bar all students from the school's basketball game Friday night.
Police say they arrested the 16-year-old who goes to Islip High School after he tweeted he had a bomb and was going to blow up the "Kingdome", Kings Park Gym.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- 3 critical after fire tears through Brooklyn home 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 13 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique 2 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated 7 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn 15 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident