Long Island News
Sketch released of suspect in Suffolk County robberies
DEER PARK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island have released a sketch of a man who allegedly robbed the same man twice.
Investigators say the suspect and a partner robbed the man in his Deer Park business earlier this month.
Then, nine days later, he allegedly went to the man's home in Bay Shore.
Police say he forced his way inside, demanding the occupants tell them the whereabouts of the business owner. A briefcase containing cash and business records was stolen.
Suffolk County Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, deer park, robbery, long island news
- South Plainfield High School on lockdown 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 49 min ago
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 9 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 23 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years