Long Island News
Man who lives near school charged with child porn possession
SETAUKET (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, facing charges for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Suffolk County police seized computers from the home of Philip Nicolopoulos last Friday. On Monday, the 48-year-old turned himself in to authorities.
Police say Nicolopoulos lives less than a mile away from Arrowhead Elementary School.
Nicolopoulos is charged with two counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, setauket, child porn, long island news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 53 min ago
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos