Long Island News
Man who lives near school charged with child porn possession
SETAUKET (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, facing charges for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Suffolk County police seized computers from the home of Philip Nicolopoulos last Friday. On Monday, the 48-year-old turned himself in to authorities.
Police say Nicolopoulos lives less than a mile away from Arrowhead Elementary School.
Nicolopoulos is charged with two counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, setauket, child porn, long island news
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 22 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 13 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn 55 min ago
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 1 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 8 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
53 min ago