Long Island News
Police make arrest in 1994 Long Island cold case
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- Suffolk County police have arrested a New York City man in connection with a 1994 homicide that occurred in West Babylon.
Authorities say two men entered the Diamond Trucking Company, located on 174 Cabot Strett, on March 22, 1994 and shot two employees in the course of an attempted robbery.
Mario Andujar, 30, died at the scene. The second victim survived.
On Thursday, homicide detectives arrested 37-year-old Troy Arrighi, of East 30th Street in Manhattan, at his home.
Arrighi is charged with second-degree murder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, west babylon, suffolk county, murder, robbery, long island news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 21 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 28 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG 14 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos