Long Island News
Police make arrest in 1994 Long Island cold case
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- Suffolk County police have arrested a New York City man in connection with a 1994 homicide that occurred in West Babylon.
Authorities say two men entered the Diamond Trucking Company, located on 174 Cabot Strett, on March 22, 1994 and shot two employees in the course of an attempted robbery.
Mario Andujar, 30, died at the scene. The second victim survived.
On Thursday, homicide detectives arrested 37-year-old Troy Arrighi, of East 30th Street in Manhattan, at his home.
Arrighi is charged with second-degree murder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, west babylon, suffolk county, murder, robbery, long island news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- School bus overturns in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 6 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 35 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 18 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 38 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 39 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
9 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
18 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
39 min ago