Long Island News
Police make arrest in 1994 Long Island cold case
WEST BABYLON (WABC) -- Suffolk County police have arrested a New York City man in connection with a 1994 homicide that occurred in West Babylon.
Authorities say two men entered the Diamond Trucking Company, located on 174 Cabot Strett, on March 22, 1994 and shot two employees in the course of an attempted robbery.
Mario Andujar, 30, died at the scene. The second victim survived.
On Thursday, homicide detectives arrested 37-year-old Troy Arrighi, of East 30th Street in Manhattan, at his home.
Arrighi is charged with second-degree murder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, west babylon, suffolk county, murder, robbery, long island news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River 12 min ago
- AccuWeather Alert: Drenching downpours 9 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown 34 min ago
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding 20 min ago
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 16 min ago
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid 11 min ago
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
11 min ago
- AccuWeather Alert: Drenching downpours
9 min ago
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
20 min ago