Long Island News
Man shot outside home in Lake Grove
LAKE GROVE (WABC) -- Suffolk County police are trying to solve a shooting that wounded a man standing outside his home.
The man was hit with two bullets outside his home in Lake Grove around 8:30 Friday night.
He survived. The man was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital with wounds to his head and one of his legs.
No other details were immediately available.
long island, suffolk county, shooting, long island news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died 48 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem found 12 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party 47 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos