Long Island News
Man shot outside home in Lake Grove
LAKE GROVE (WABC) -- Suffolk County police are trying to solve a shooting that wounded a man standing outside his home.
The man was hit with two bullets outside his home in Lake Grove around 8:30 Friday night.
He survived. The man was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital with wounds to his head and one of his legs.
No other details were immediately available.
long island, suffolk county, shooting, long island news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
10 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos