Long Island News
Man shot outside home in Lake Grove
LAKE GROVE (WABC) -- Suffolk County police are trying to solve a shooting that wounded a man standing outside his home.
The man was hit with two bullets outside his home in Lake Grove around 8:30 Friday night.
He survived. The man was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital with wounds to his head and one of his legs.
No other details were immediately available.
long island, suffolk county, shooting, long island news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013