Long Island News
Suffolk SPCA asks for donations for Medford animals
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- The Suffolk County SPCA is requesting donations to help care for the animals taken from a home in Medford.
More than 150 animals were taken from the home on Lincoln Road on Tuesday.
The Suffolk SPCA, Town of Brookhaven officials and The Star Foundation took part in the rescue of the animals.
The SPCA says that quite a few of them are going to require long-term veterinary care.
The Suffolk SPCA says that donations would be greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of veterinary care and fostering the animals until permanent homes can be found.
To make a donation please CLICK HERE
For more information please visit: https://suffolkspca.org/
long island, animals, suffolk county, long island news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 19 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 19 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge
- Snow coming down in New York City 35 min ago
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 51 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service 7 min ago
- Snow coming down in New York City
35 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos