Long Island News
Suffolk SPCA asks for donations for Medford animals
MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- The Suffolk County SPCA is requesting donations to help care for the animals taken from a home in Medford.
More than 150 animals were taken from the home on Lincoln Road on Tuesday.
The Suffolk SPCA, Town of Brookhaven officials and The Star Foundation took part in the rescue of the animals.
The SPCA says that quite a few of them are going to require long-term veterinary care.
The Suffolk SPCA says that donations would be greatly appreciated to help cover the cost of veterinary care and fostering the animals until permanent homes can be found.
To make a donation please CLICK HERE
For more information please visit: https://suffolkspca.org/
long island, animals, suffolk county, long island news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub 47 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- NJ man dies in Long Island Sound canoe accident
- Newtown mental health funding running low
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 21 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos